Powerturn Electromechanical swing door drive for accessible single leaf doors weighing up to 600 kg
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Adjustable closing force of EN4-7 with variable adjustment
- Opening and closing speed can be individually adjusted
- Mechanical latching action when operated without current, and electrical automatic unit latching action in regular operation, which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Low-energy function opens and closes the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety requirements
- Servo function for motorized support when manually opening the door
- Vestibule function controls the opening and closing of two consecutive doors (interlocking door system)
- Obstacle detection detects objects through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive components following light manual pressure on the door leaf
- Drive can be used with roller guide rail or link arm
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Electromechanical swing door drive for accessible single leaf doors weighing up to 600 kg
- Right and left single leaf single-action doors
- Single-action doors up to 1600 mm leaf width and 600 kg weight
- Minimum leaf width 800 mm
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Door leaf installation and transom installation
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Fully automatic swing door drive for doors until 600 kg
Powerturn in the Danish Association for People with Disabilities, Taastrup, Denmark
Powerturn swing door operator in use on a double-leaf door
Escape route with Powerturn in the Danish Association for People with Disabilities, Taastrup, Denmark © Morten Bak / GEZE GmbH
Installation video GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide
With the GEZE sensor roller rail for the Powerturn swing door drive, installation is also possible on very narrow door profiles.
Installation video GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive
The swing door drive Powerturn is characterized by flexible installation. It makes it possible to realize different types of installation with only one drive variant.
Installation video of the swing door drive, GEZE Powerturn IS Mechanism
The Powerturn revolving door drive with integrated door-closing control is ideal for double-leaf fire doors and emergency exit doors
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn revolving door drive also opens large, heavy doors such as fire doors effortlessly in any walk-in situation. This is made possible by the unique Smart swing function which also meets the requirements of the so-called inclusion.
Installation freedom - with the new swing door drive from GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE mounting system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces stock keeping, but also simplifies the assembly process for processors.
Our strongest drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The automatic swing door drive Powerturn reliably and safely opens even large, heavy doors up to 600 kg sash weight. The hinged door drive from GEZE is also the right solution for fire doors.
|Installation depth||130 mm|
|Leaf weight (max.) 1-leaf||600 kg|