Powerturn IS/TS Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Adjustable closing force of EN3-7 with variable adjustment
- Opening and closing speed can be adapted individually on the active leaf
- Mechanical latching action which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Mechanical closing sequence control holds the active leaf in the waiting position until the passive leaf is closed
- Low-energy function opens the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety requirements
- Obstacle detection detects an object through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening or closing position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive components following manual door handle activation
- System available for use with roller guide rail or link arm
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf
- Right and left double leaf single-action doors
- Single-action doors up to 3200 mm hinge clearance with link arm installation
- Single-action doors up to 3000 mm hinge clearance with roller guide rail installation
- Minimum hinge clearance 1270 mm, minimum passive leaf width 470 mm (depending on installation type)
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical division of door possible
- Transom installation hinge and opposite hinge side
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Installation freedom - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE assembly system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces storage, but also facilitates the assembly process for installation companies.
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn swing door drive also opens large heavy doors such as fire protection doors effortlessly in any situation. This is made possible by the unique smart swing feature that also meets the demands of so-called inclusion.
Our strongest drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn automatic swing door drives opens even large, heavy doors with a leaf weight up to 600 kilograms reliably and safely. The GEZE swing door drive is also the perfect solution for fire protection doors.
Assembly video GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive
The Powerturn swing door drive is characterised by its flexible ease of installation. It makes it possible to realise different types of installation with only one drive variant.
Assembly video GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide rail
With the GEZE sensor roller guide rail for the Powerturn swing door drive, mounting is also possible on very narrow door profiles.
Assembly video of the swing door drive GEZE Powerturn mechanism for integrated closing sequence control
The Powerturn swing door drive with integrated closing sequence control is ideal for double leaf fire protection doors and for emergency exit door
|Reveal depth (max.)||160 mm|
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with link arm||Yes|
|Transom installation hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Mechanical latching action||Yes|
|Electrical latching action||Yes|
|Mechanical closing sequence control||Yes|
|Disconnection from mains||Main switch in the drive|
|Power supply for external consumers (24 V DC)||1.2 A|
|Mode of operation||Automatic, Off, Permanently open, Shop closing, Night|
|function smart swing||Yes|
|Push & Go||adjustable|
|Operation||Programme switch DPS, Programme switch integrated in the drive, Programme switch MPS|
|Suitability for fire protection doors||No|
|Integrated smoke switch||No|