Powerturn IS/TS Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Adjustable closing force of EN3-7 with variable adjustment
- Opening and closing speed can be adapted individually on the active leaf
- Mechanical latching action which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Mechanical closing sequence control holds the active leaf in the waiting position until the passive leaf is closed
- Low-energy function opens the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety requirements
- Obstacle detection detects objects through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening or closing position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive components following manual door handle activation
- System available for use with roller guide rail or link arm
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf
- Double leaf right and left single-action doors
- Single-action doors with hinge clearance up to 3200 mm with link arm installation
- Single-action doors with hinge clearance up to 3000 mm with roller guide rail installation
- Minimum hinge clearance 1270 mm, minimum passive leaf width 470 mm (depending on installation type)
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical door division possible
- Transom installation hinge and opposite hinge side
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Installation video GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive
The swing door drive Powerturn is characterized by flexible installation. It makes it possible to realize different types of installation with only one drive variant.
Installation video GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide
With the GEZE sensor roller rail for the Powerturn swing door drive, installation is also possible on very narrow door profiles.
Installation video of the swing door drive, GEZE Powerturn IS Mechanism
The Powerturn revolving door drive with integrated door-closing control is ideal for double-leaf fire doors and emergency exit doors
Installation freedom - with the new swing door drive from GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE mounting system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces stock keeping, but also simplifies the assembly process for processors.
Our strongest drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The automatic swing door drive Powerturn reliably and safely opens even large, heavy doors up to 600 kg sash weight. The hinged door drive from GEZE is also the right solution for fire doors.
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn revolving door drive also opens large, heavy doors such as fire doors effortlessly in any walk-in situation. This is made possible by the unique Smart swing function which also meets the requirements of the so-called inclusion.